Visitors seeking an exciting vacation destination need look no farther than the Poconos.
Call Us Directly to Speak to an In-House Reservation Specialist: 718-303-0448
For the Kids
- Poconos Go Karts and Play Park has a kiddie cart track where younger drivers can drive on their own
- Make your own souvenir at Poke a Nose Pottery
- Learn about local natives at the Pocono Indian Museum
- Canoe, kayak or raft the delaware river with Adventure Sports
- Visit the main Delaware Water Gap attractions and learn at once and learn about the history aboard a trolley.
- Pet the animals, participate in family programs and learn how people lived 150 years ago atQuiet Valley Living Historical Farm
- See a kid show at the Shawnee Playhouse
Food and Drink
#1 of 106 Restaurants in East Stroudsburg
#2 of 106 Restaurants in East Stroudsburg
#3 of 106 Restaurants in East Stroudsburg
#4 of 106 Restaurants in East Stroudsburg
#5 of 106 Restaurants in East Stroudsburg
#6 of 106 Restaurants in East Stroudsburg
#7 of 106 Restaurants in East Stroudsburg
#8 of 106 Restaurants in East Stroudsburg
#9 of 106 Restaurants in East Stroudsburg
#10 of 106 Restaurants in East Stroudsburg
Top Activities You Must try
- Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark:
Camelbeach is a premier Pocono vacation visit; with the largest water park in Pennsylvania and New Jersey Camelbeach is sure to deliver and cool you and your family off. After you're done with the water park try one of the adventures down at Camelback Mountain Adventure Park; offering Zip-line rides, Mountain Coaster, Tree Tops Adventure Course, Segway Tours, Euro Bungee, Rock Climbing Wall and A 4,000ft Zip Flyer.
Pocono Go Karts
Visit Pocono's biggest and best Go-Karts play-park. There are go karts for all ages and sizes, also 2 seater for the little ones. They also offer family paintball. They have a 1400 foot tracking racing every 5 mins. Groups are welcome and park lease are also available.
Pocono Snake & Animal Farm
Toss treats to the monkeys and lemurs and bottle-feed the pigs and goats. They'll love it and so will you! This charming family-owned and operated menagerie has become a family tradition for visitors to the Pocono Mountains. The second-generation zoo started 40 years ago as a reptile farm, but has grown to include many exotic animals as well.