Prom Night: A Red Carpet Graduation Party in the Poconos
Prom Night is the most special time for a high school graduate. It allows the every student to connect and relax after a tense senior year and say good bye properly before going off to college or other higher education studies. Grand Leisure Travel recognizes the need for a stable and secure prom venue with all the features required to have a great night. Our staff has designed a proper venue for prom night in the Pocono Mountains that will entice, impress, surprise and keep you guessing all night.
Stop trying to book vacation homes for your prom night. There is no class in staying in some old home and partying until you puke.
Attend a prom night you and your date will never forget and will cherish for the rest of your lives.
Our venue will include lots of features and fun activities for the graudates as well as various thought out plans for the parents and chaperones for the evening. From the Red Carpet Entrance, to the Midnight Toast and everything in between will be a night wonder and class for everyone involved. Join us in the Poconos and end your high school celebration with an event that you will remember and miss your Entire Life.
• Valet Parking (Limo and Car)
• Red Carpet Entrance & Guest Interviews (Celebrity Style)
• Professional Photography and Videography (Photo/Video downloads will be made available)
• Professional Band/DJ with Dancing All Night
• Professional Food Service Including a Menu Style Prefix
• 1st Place “Best Dressed Winner” to receive $2,500 for College (Proof of Transcript and Diploma Required)
• 1st Place “Best Dance Winner” to receive $2,500 for College (Proof of Transcript and Diploma Required)
• Cost: $299 per person
• Prom Night Starts at 8:00pm (Sharp)
• Prom Night Ends at 1:00am (Sharp)
• Agenda TBD
• Event Details TBD
• Free Gifts and Prizes to be awarded to ALL participants
Note: No alcohol will be served or allowed at this event. Guests agree to be searched and monitored via camera and security. Dress to impress. Guests without a formal tux or suit/dress will not be granted entry.